UPDATED: NEW DAY, NEW FILM! SAY HELLO TO THE NICE GUYS...

13:36:00

Okay Lovelies, 

Get ready for a lot of beauty and I mean it! I am sitting in my lecture room nearly bouncing off the walls, because this new trailer is beautiful! I am obsessed with everything to do with Ryan Gosling, as I am sure many of you know, and this new film features him looking amazing! 

Starring Gosling, Russell Crowe, Matt Bomer and Kim Basinger, the film, ‘The Nice Guys’ will be out in cinemas on the 3rd June next year lovelies! And to prepare you all for it, I have this brand new poster for you to enjoy...



Set in Los Angeles during the 70s, the film follows private eye Holland March and his muscle man Jackson Healy as they try to solve a life or death mystery, as the case they are solving becomes more troubled when they begin to be hunted themselves. 


Look out for more news soon lovelies! I will be sure to let you know anything in which I know or find out! 

UPDATE: Check out the new trailer for the film below lovelies...



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments