JENNIFER LAWRENCE CONTINUES TO REIGN IN X-MEN, JOY AND MOCKINGJAY PART 2...

13:28:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

I am currently struggling to type because my body has had enough after the 1,000 calorie workout I have just done! Honestly I am not sure my legs are going to be able to work again today but I am fine with it because it means I can sit and blog to you lovelies! 

Starting with this great new poster from ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’…


And these new images from star of the film Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘Joy’ film premiere in New York…






Plus lovelies seeing as we are speaking about Jennifer Lawrence, it has been revealed that the stars film, ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ has remained on the top spot at the box office for four weeks now and it looks set to continue to reign for a long time! 

Go Jennifer and everyone involved with all this film goodness! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments