GOODBYE 2015, HELLO 2016! HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES!

18:58:00



HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES!

I hope you are all having an amazing first day to the New Year and that you all continue to do so! I hope this year brings you everything you have ever wanted! That is marks all your dreams coming true! And that you continue to be just as amazing and lovely as you all are! 

I am so thankful to all of the support you gave the blog last year and I am so happy that many of you spoke to me and kept me entertained as well with all of your amazingly kind words and fun film feedback. I have never been happier than I am when I am celebrating a new film with all of you lovelies! 

You are all my little angels and I could not have done some of the things that made 2015 so special without all of you! Thank you again for making it so great and I hope we continue to have a great 2016 together! 


HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES! LET’S MAKE THIS YEAR GREAT!

Best, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments