TUESDAY RELEASE NEWS WITH ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL...

10:06:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

And how are all of you? Well I hope! Today I thought we would start with a little bit of release news from a film that really was the little treat for me this summer when I saw it at cinemas and I am hoping becomes a special treat for you lovelies when it comes out next year! 


Straight from the success of its time on the big screen, ‘Me and Earl and the Dying Girl’ will be stealing your hearts lovelies, when it comes out digitally from the 4th January and on DVD from the 11th January. 

It is definitely a little gem lovelies, that will be sure to make any film fan happy! Especially with the little film mentions within it! Look out for Earl in this one! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments