THE HUNGER GAMES MOCKINGJAY PART 2 AND GOOGLE TEAM UP FOR THE ULTIMATE PREMIERE...

10:28:00

Good Morning Lovelies,


And how are all of you? Well I hope! I am currently on work placement, but I am hoping that I can blog a lot while I am here lovelies, because I feel bad about how I am leaving you all behind.
So I am here bright and early and ready to share with all of you, the amazing news that has come from Lionsgate this morning about the upcoming premiere of ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ lovelies!

Because for the first time ever in Europe, fans are being given the chance to work with Google to experience all sides of the premiere taking place on the 5th November lovelies. From 11am those in Leicester Square will be able to download an app in which they can use to complete a treasure hunt around the square.
As well as being able to capture all of the action from the premiere when it happens, so that no one misses out on seeing their favourite stars walk the red carpet!
And you won’t want to miss it lovelies, as all the big names are going to be there!
Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments