SISTERS ARE DOING IT FOR THEMSELVES TODAY...

16:06:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am currently at my work placement, so things are a little manic, but I didn’t want to not blog lovelies, because I know that many of you will be leaving work and school soon, so I wanted to give you something to read on your journey! 

Today is a great day to be a woman lovelies, and a man, but earlier on today, the sisterhoods united twice to bring us two amazing moments! 

Starting with the meeting of Emma Watson and Malala Yousafzai, who came together for the premiere of her film to a number of students... 







While Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler re-joined for this epic poster for ‘Sisters’…



And for the boys, I have this brand new clip for you lovelies to enjoy from ‘Kill Your Friends’ aha…




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments