RICHARD AYOADE TO HOST THE BIFA AWARDS 2015...

12:55:00

Hey Lovelies,

Okay so this news has got me so excited! I mean really excited lovelies, because the Moet BIFA ceremony has announced their host and it is the hilarious Richard Ayoade! The legend that has made me so happy on many occasions’ lovelies! 


After starring in TV shows and films including, ‘The Watch’, ‘The IT Crowd’, The Mighty Boosh’ and ‘Dark Place’, the star has also created hit films including ‘The Double’ and ‘Submarine’ lovelies, as well as his own book.

Speaking about being chosen for this new hosting role, Richard said: “I have come to accept that I am now contracted to host this year’s Moët British Independent Film Awards, following in the esteemed footsteps of whoever dropped out. I've been told it's been an outstanding year for British film, but I remember people saying very similar things last year. Let's celebrate regardless.”

While, BIFA said: “We are very excited that Richard will be hosting the Awards. He is funny, clever and a brilliant filmmaker. He also knows a spectacular amount about film. He’s the perfect host for the Awards and we’re really looking forward to the ceremony with him in charge.”

Look out for more from the brilliant and I mean brilliant Richard on the 6th December lovelies! I wish I could be in that room when he hosts, because he is so funny! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments