NEW DAY, NEW FILM! INTRODUCING HOW TO BE SINGLE...

19:47:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I think this may be my last post of the night lovelies, because exciting stuff, I am helping my brother’s girlfriend start her own blog. But before I go I wanted to share with you all a film that I think reflects my own life! Introducing ‘How To Be Single’! 



Starring Dakota Johnson, Rebel Wilson, Damon Wayans Jr, Anders Holm, Alison Brie, Nicholas Braun, Jake Lacy, Jason Mantzoukas, Leslie Mann and directed by Christian Ditter, the film follows Alice, Robin, Meg, Lucy, Tom and David. All single, all going about it the wrong way aha! 



Living in New York City, the group start looking for their perfect matches, loves, hook ups and more, causing saucy texts and one night stands to happen. All something they have to learn though is how to be single in a world that revolves around love. 



The film is due out on the 12th February lovelies, but you can watch the trailer for it now…



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments