NEW DAY, NEW FILM! INTRODUCING ATTACK ON TITAN...

11:05:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

I hope you are all well and ready for a great day of blogging! I will admit that I am at university right now, but I am hoping to continue to blog throughout lovelies! I will try my best! 

Today I thought I would start the day with this news from Animatsu Entertainment, as the company have announced that they will be releasing ‘Attack on Titan: Part 1’ on the 1st December lovelies! 


Based on the bestselling manga and anime series, the film, follows on from a number of successes from the company including recent hits lovelies and this limited release is going to be even better lovelies. 

"2015 has been an incredible year so far! We’ve seen fans across the UK share their love and passion for anime by racing to the cinema for Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ and Boruto: Naruto The Movie. But, the years not over yet and we are thrilled to be bringing this live-action adaptation of the incredibly popular franchise to cinemas. Prepare to experience the colossal action and horror of Attack On Titan up on the big screen,” said Andrew Hewson, Marketing Manager at Animatsu Entertainment.

Look out for the film soon lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments