HELLO NOVEMBER, GOODBYE OCTOBER! LAST MONTH'S FAVOURITES...

17:36:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

And how are all of you? I hope you all had the perfect spooky Halloween last night! I am obsessed with scary films so I spent the night watching a lot of them, while finishing my university assessments! 


Sadly though it does mean that October is now over! Hello November! I can’t actually believe that it is now November! How did this happen lovelies? HOW?!? I am obsessed with this month already though, as I have just been given a great chance that will help my career loads lovelies and I am so excited for all of the films coming up this month. 

But before we start celebrating all of them, I wanted to share with you all some of my October favourites…

Favourite Film: Seeing as it was Halloween I revisited a lot of my favourites this month, including the brilliant, ‘Scream’, which will always be my favourite lovelies! 


Favourite TV Show: I am currently obsessed with ‘Homeland’ again! I have been waiting a long time for the new series and now it is here I am going mad for it.


Favourite Book: I have begun reading a lot more since getting the train again lovelies, and this month’s top book has to be ‘Don’t Even Think About It’ by Sarah Mlynowski, as she completely got me thinking about the world in a different way. 


Favourite Song: This month has been a bit of hectic one as I started university again, but with it I have continued to work out and Adele’s ‘Hello’ has been winning over my heart this month...



Favourite Product: As a huge LEGO fan, my mum treated me to the most amazing gift, as she got me a small Halloween scene that I have had up in my room since the start of October.



Favourite Trailer: Since the start of the month, there wasn’t many new trailers released, but one that was and has stuck with me is the brand new one for ‘Pride and Prejudice and Zombies’ lovelies…


What was your October favourite’s lovelies? Let me know! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments