GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS WITH THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS, THE NIGHT BEFORE AND THE BIG SHORT...

15:05:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Yesterday I managed to complete all of my Christmas shopping! And with a month to go aha! I am impressed because my mum is the hardest person to buy for, as she is very picky, but this year I managed to get it all sorted early. 

However don't worry if you haven't lovelies, there is still lots of time to get it all done and it seems as though 'The Secret Life of Pet's wants to help us with that, as they have created a new Christmas treat for us all to enjoy...



As well as this Christmas treat lovelies, 'The Night Before' has also begun to spread the cheer in these new clips...






You know to be honest after this new poster from 'The Big Short' I just want Ryan Gosling for Christmas...




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments