#FILMFRIDAY! THIS WEEK'S TAG IS ALL ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD...

18:01:00

Hey Lovelies, 

This week I thought I would take you to a place in which I have actually never taken you lovelies before! Into my childhood! I was thinking about this a while ago and then I stumbled upon this tag lovelies and thought it was the perfect chance to share all the little things about me. 

I have tagged you all in it lovelies, so please feel free to take it and use it for your own blog, but not before we go back to the 90s lovelies aha…

1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Hertfordshire which is just outside of London lovelies, it is quiet but huge.


2. Were you a good child?
I think so, but then I did do things that were naughty. However I probably looked innocent because I was the only girl in a family of all boys aha! 

3. What did you use to do in summer?
Play with my friends and help my mum. If there was anything in which she asked for my help with or was looking to do I would do it with her.

4. What is your saddest childhood memory?
Leaving my best friend every summer when we use to come home from our caravan. It still makes me sad now.

5. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Probably when I went to see Disney on Ice, as my mum and me just sat wrapped up watching my favourite characters do something amazing. 


6. Is there something you kept a secret?
Not that I can think of! Probably something I did that was naughty and then blamed it on someone else or did something with it aha!

7. What did you want to become as a child (jobwise)?
I wanted to be a checkout girl, then a karate instructor and then a Vet. I am now not learning anything about any of these, but I do still think all of them are cool and very important jobs. 


8. Do you still have contact with your childhood friends?
Yes! My best friend and a few others in which I went to school with.

9. Were there any strange things you believed when you were a child?
I use to believe that there was a monster under the bed and I would run and jump into it to make sure it wouldn’t get me. I would also refuse to let my legs come out from under my duvet in case it got me.

10. Show us a picture of you as a child.
Here you go…


And that is little old me aha! I will be back next week with more tag fun lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments