#FILMFRIDAY! THANK YOU SWIZZEL'S FOR THESE SQUASHIES TREATS...

20:02:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Yesterday I was asked if I would like to trial a new product for Swizzels, the company who make all of the amazing sweets! And of course I said yes! 


Along came a big brown box which was covered with bubble wrap! Another win aha! And inside it was a purple tub that housed 36 packets of squashies in the drumstick and refreshers flavours. 

Automatically my house erupted in joy as they couldn't wait to see what delights awaited inside. The perfect Christmas treat with a difference, the tub was passed around the family and everyone was soon tucking into the treats. My brother had two packets lovelies aha! 


With 31 packets left my mum was quick to state that the box would be a great thing to purchase and use as an advent gift as the 36 bags could be given every day of advent, with more than one on the big days. I loved this idea because it meant that we could create our own without having to spend a lot of money and it means that you can have more than one or two chocolates. 

The box is also a handy item to have around, because the handle means that it can be moved around with ease. And it can be used again in the future for other handy things due to this added lid lovelies. My mum is already planning things aha! 


I was very lucky to receive this item, as part of a future plan lovelies, and I am so thankful to Swizzels for it! The product was a huge success in our home and I can definitely see more of them entering our house soon aha! 

Thanks Swizzel's for a great product! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments