#FILMFRIDAY! NEW DAY, NEW FILM! WELCOME CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE...

19:42:00

Good Evening Sausages, 

That was a bit different aha! Of course you are all still my lovelies, but I thought I would shake the blog up a little and see what you all did aha! I think I am getting affected by the #FridayFeeling already! 

And therefore I thought we would celebrate with a new film, starring Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Amy Ryan, Aaron Paul, Danielle Nicolet and directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber, ‘Central Intelligence’, is a brand new comedy! 


When a one-time geek becomes a CIA agent, it causes a few changes to be seen when he attends his high school reunion. Especially when he hires the big man from his school days as a helper in his next case. Not allowing him to know what is happening in case he decides to get out quicker than expected, the pair work together to stay alive. 

The film is due out on the 1st July next year lovelies, but you can watch the new trailer for it here…




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments