WEDNESDAY RELEASE NEWS...

19:33:00

Good Evening Lovelies, 

How are you all? Well I hope! I am back at last from university and I thought I would make up for me not being here, by sharing some very exciting release news lovelies, featuring some of my and I hope your favourite cartoon people! 

Because on the 16th November lovelies, ‘Family Guy Season 15’ will be coming out on DVD for you all to enjoy! 


And the new season is set to be action packed with loads of special features including commentaries, deleted scenes, a special look at the 250th Episode and more lovelies so don’t miss out on it. 

However if you are looking for something a bit more family friendly, than Lionsgate have you covered as they have announced the release of the animation, ‘The Little Penguin: Pororo's Racing Adventure’ which will be in cinemas from the 23rd October lovelies! 


Following a tiny Penguin known as Pororo, as he chases his dream of becoming the Super Sled Champion, the film sees him and his friend hitch a ride to the event in hopes to take part and beat The White Tiger and the scheming bears led by Fufu. The perfect film to watch in the half term holidays lovelies. 

Look out for both very soon! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments