THURSDAY RELEASE NEWS...

13:29:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

I hope you are all well! I am currently at university but I will be trying to blog as much as I can lovelies! I promise! Starting with this very exciting release news in which I have heard this afternoon!

This morning Sky 1 announced that the ‘Bring the Noise’ team will be joined by some very famous faces to complete the judging team, including Joel Dommett, David Tennant, Laurence Fox, John Bradley, Melanie C, Martin Kemp and Foxes.

Speaking about the show, Joel Dommett said: “I am unbelievably thrilled about the prospect of being a regular comedian on Sky 1’s Bring the Noise. I’m sure Nicole Scherzinger is equally as excited at sitting next to me, as I am to her. I have fancied her for so long I know how to spell her name correctly. Our pretend enemies are the cool/sexy/funny combo of Tinie Tempah and Katherine Ryan. I’m hoping some of those attributes rub off on me. And of course it’s all held together by the excellent charms of Ricky Wilson. I predict a riot (the good kind).”

Look out for it soon lovelies!

As well as this, Arrow Films have announced that they will be releasing a special edition of Edgar Allan Poe’s Black Cats: Two Adaptations in a limited edition box set lovelies!


With only three copies created, the film will include a 80 page booklet and interviews, so don’t miss it on the 19th October.

Finally lovelies, the wonderful UKTV team have announced this weeks big shows to watch out for. And it seems as though comedy and drama are leading the way, as Watch add ‘Code Black’ to their channel, while Dave introduce ‘Money Pit’.

However if you are looking for something a little spooky, than Really is the place to go as they introduce ‘Most Haunted’ and ‘Ghost Adventures Halloween Special,’ to their service. While Alibi welcomes ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ back.

Look out for all of them very soon lovelies!

Blog Soon,

Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments