THIS WEEK'S #FILMFRIDAY TAG IS ALL ABOUT...GOSSIP GIRL...

22:39:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Many of you on Twitter will know that I am currently binge watching the complete ‘Gossip Girl’ box set, as I recently brought the whole lot to indulge in during the winter months. And so I thought the perfect tag to take part in would be the ‘Gossip Girl’ one! 

I have loved this show since I was young and to re-watch it is reminding me why I fell in love with it all those years ago. Please feel free to take this tag, as I tag you all in it and I hope you enjoy this one lovelies…

1. How Did You Discover The Show?
I started watching it when it first came to the UK on ITV 2 and was obsessed from then, because of Chuck Bass aha!

2. Who Is You Favourite Character?
Chuck! I know he has done some naughty things, but he has always had my heart. 


3. Who Would You See Yourself Being Friends With On The Show?
Probably Serena or Chuck. I think both would be very helpful and fun to know!

4. Chair or Dair?
Chair! I was never a big Dan fan, and as a Chuck lover it feels right to say Chuck.

5. What’s Your Favourite Ship That Would Never Actually Happen?
Ermmm probably, Dorota and Nate (I know, but I couldn’t think of a pair)


6. If You Were To Be A Character, Who Would You Be?
Blair, because she got to be with Chuck, but not when she is bitchy aha!

7. Have You Read The Book Series?
Only a bit of the first book, as I got it in a magazine before the show started, because I think they were promoting the new show lovelies.

8. Who’s Your Crush On The Show?
Chuck aha! Could you guess? I have to love the man who lives very near me in the UK. We must support our local stars aha!


9. What Was Your Initial Thought Of The Show?
Perfection! It was probably the first grown up show I really watched, as I was 12 or 13 when it first arrived in the UK and hadn’t watched anything like it before. 

10. Finally, Who Was Your Favourite Villain?
Lots of people see Chuck as a villain, so I am going to say him aha! 


I hope you all enjoyed this lovelies! I will be back next week with even more tag answers lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments