THIS WEEK'S #FILMFRIDAY TAG IS ALL ABOUT...HALLOWEEN...

22:14:00

 Good Morning Lovelies,

With only a week to go before the big day, I thought it was time to crack out the Halloween tags lovelies, starting with this one which has a mixture of past, present and film based items aha!



I am going to try and find some good pictures for next week, but it may be a lost cause at the moment aha! I hope you all enjoy this first tag though lovelies and please feel free to take it for your own sites.

Read on at your own risk aha…

What’s Your Favourite Horror Movie?
I adore the film ‘Scream’, as well as others, but I could watch ‘Scream’ for fun now aha! Which sounds awfully weird aha!

If You Were In A Horror Movie, How Far Do You Think You Would Get? (Five Minutes, Halfway, All The Way To The End Credits…?)
Oh about five minutes knowing me aha! I would just cry and I can’t run at all.

Favourite Scary Video Game?
The Slenderman game! Oh my, it is so good and I still jump all the time when playing it.

Favourite Scary Story?
The one about the clown sitting in the room with the babysitter and her ringing the family and them saying they don’t have a clown. It is so horrible that when you tell it to people it instantly freaks them out.

What’s One Unusual Thing That You’re Afraid Of?
Glitter! Honestly it is my worst nightmare and kryptonite all rolled into one. It is awful, awful stuff.


What’s Your First Memory Of Halloween?
Going to a Halloween party with my best friend Dee at the holiday park in which we use to go to during the school holidays.

What’s Your Favourite Halloween Memory?
Probably the nights out with Dee when we were little or the nights spent in watching scary films as I got older. I don’t think I will ever forget the way my friend Amy reacted to ‘Halloween’.

Best Halloween Costume You’ve Had?
Buzz Lightyear! I had just come out of hospital after having Pneumonia and this outfit rocked me back to strength aha!

Worst Halloween Costume You’ve Had?
Probably a witch’s outfit that was put together last minute. It was awful!

WHICH IS SCARIER:

Werewolves Or Vampires?
Neither! ‘Twilight’ and ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ made them not so scary aha!

Ghosts Or Zombies?
Zombies! Hate them, but love them at the same time.

Creepy Dolls Or Creepy Clowns?
This is hard for me, because I hate both. However I think Clowns win this one lovelies. I could not be in a room with one, whereas I probably could be in the same room as a doll.

Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers Or Leatherface?
Leatherface!!!! He has a chainsaw aha!!!


I hope you all enjoyed this early Halloween treat lovelies and I will be back next week with another Halloween treat for you lovelies to all enjoy!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments