THE ZOMBIE KING REVIEW...

21:54:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Every time a horror film lands on my desk I get excited because I know that it is time for me to sit back with one of my favourite film genres and prepare to be scared out of my skin. However if you are looking for a horror film to do this, then ‘The Zombie King’ is not that. 


The film, which stars some horror film legends, just doesn’t hook the audience in and from the moment it begins the audience will be able to see that the plot has been done before. It is many other horror films, to a higher standard and therefore it can’t make this film a stand out piece. 

While the actors within it are trying their hardest to give us a scary performance, they just go a bit too far and therefore it isn’t convincing enough to make audiences believe in what they are seeing on screen, as it doesn’t hook you in enough. 

Therefore I am giving this king…

2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments