THE LFF REVIEWS BEGIN WITH SHORT FILM DISSONANCE...

20:15:00

Hey Lovelies, 

As many of you know I am covering the London Film Festival on the blog and my mission is to watch films in which I would not normally! Starting with this brand new short, called ‘Dissonance’ which I hadn’t heard of before being asked to review! 


Upon starting the film you are greeted with some incredible animated that reflects the humans in the film so well that you forget as an audience member that one of them is an animation. The work that has been done to make these characters go from one thing to another is incredible and there is so much that could be said for the makers behind them because they have made artistic beauty. 

With the constant changing of the animation and human elements, it has allowed the film to completely take on a complex plot that follows the different tales and stories of those within it. There is a medical, human and upsetting plot to the film, but it is all done in a tasteful and beautiful manner that you cannot help but continue to watch it and find out more about them and their lives. 

Therefore after 17 minutes, which is the length of the film, I found myself wanting to find out more about the film and wanting to find out more about the characters, as the film had sucked me in so much with its beauty that I couldn’t stop myself from watching it and loving it so much. 

It is easy to see why the film has been chosen for the London Film Festival, as it is worthy of its time and place among the others. 

This is why I am giving the film…


5 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments