TAKE A LOOK AT THE MUSIC WITHIN SPECTRE...

17:38:00

Hey Lovelies,

I am currently reading about how editors work in magazines for university and eating noodles, while also watching ‘Gossip Girl’ aha! This is the action that goes down in my home during the evenings aha! 

However I can promise you a bit more action now, with this new piece of footage from ‘SPECTRE’ lovelies, as it explores the music within the film. Take a look…


Speaking about the song, Sam Smith said, “For me, the most timeless thing you can do, outside of making your own records… is Bond.  It’s the most timeless, classiest thing to me there is to do.”

What do you think of the song lovelies? I adore it! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments