MY WIFE NEXT DOOR REVIEW...

09:17:00

Hey Lovelies, 

As soon as I opened up the case to place this TV show on, my mum went crazy telling me all about it. I wasn’t aware of the show, ‘My Wife Next Door’ and the characters within it, so I decided to watch it and find out why my mum was so excited!

Following a couple who have recently got a divorce, the show sees the pair accidentally move in next door to each other and the mishaps that ensue from that. At first the show manages to bring back the comedic element that many shows now base themselves around, it doesn’t hook you in like other sitcoms do. 

While you watch on, you only really do so to see if the inevitable will happen and if they will get back together. It is an easily predictable piece that will only really work for the audiences who watched it when it first came out and not for audiences nowadays, including myself, who need to be left guessing. 

Therefore I am giving the show…

2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments