MONDAY FILM RELEASE NEWS...

08:57:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am currently living a nightmare aha, as my niece is being a pain and I can’t get her to behave! I am thinking of sticking on a film and losing her within it aha! Maybe a scary one aha! 

Speaking of scary films lovelies, I have a brand new piece of release news to share with you from Peccadillo Pictures, who have announced that they will be releasing the best scary moment from the first 13 volumes of ‘Boys On Film’, called ‘They Come At Night, Mostly’.


The new release includes never before seen footage from 10 short films, including new film, ‘Want It’.

Look out for it now lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments