JENNIFER LOPEZ: DANCE AGAIN REVIEW...

20:17:00

Hey Lovelies, 

As many of you lovelies know, I am a huge fan of music and will listen to all kinds of music until I get sick of it, however I normally I don’t and if I do I go back to it quickly aha! 

Unfortunately though I don’t get the chance in which to see the stars on stage a lot, which is why I like to catch them on DVD when I can, including the new Jennifer Lopez film, ‘Jennifer Lopez: Dance Again’. 

From her classics to her new pieces, the concert feels like a workout on screen and there is so much that happens within it that your eyes feel like a carnival is happening within your living room. The show is bright and energetic and the film has captured that in an incredible manner. 

There is no moment within it, even when there are slow songs that make you want to sit down and I will be honest, when she played her classics I got up, danced and then sand pretty loudly. As mentioned before there are slow numbers, but that is great in allowing you to catch a drink from the dancing before. 

Therefore I am giving the film...

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments