IT'S #FILMFRIDAY! AND THIS WEEK'S FILM WORKS IS ALL ABOUT...NICKELODEON...

09:44:00

Hey Lovelies, 

This week’s film works is being dedicated to a channel that use to make my life when I was a child and has done so this week, by announcing a brand new service for every 90s child to fall in love with. Every day when I came in from pre-school I would put on Nickelodeon and get lost for days and still now sometimes I find myself watching SpongeBob episodes galore on it. 


There was nothing like the 90s and 00s Nickelodeon to help you pass the time, especially with such greats including Kenan and Kel, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Zoey 101, Unfabulous, Drake and Josh and so many more amazing shows that I now want to find and binge watch. Nickelodeon was always amazing at making shows that were relevant to the times and the audience in which they were showing them to. 

When they announced last week that they would be showing a brand new channel dedicated to those hit shows, my heart jumped up and down, as I thought about re-watching all of the classics. I couldn’t hold my excitement in, in fact I shouted at my mum about it, as I nearly jumped around. These are the shows in which I want my niece and nephews to watch and remember as well, because they are so brilliant. 



Nickelodeon made a whole load of dreams come true and a whole load of orange soda get sold aha, because so many of us wanted to be like the characters within the show. I wanted to have my key attached to necklace like Zoey, I wanted to work in a cinema like Josh and I wanted to have cool aunts like Sabrina. Plus I wanted to join the crew at ‘Saved by the Bell!

I have very fond memories of the channel and spending Saturday afternoons on the sofa with my mum enjoying what they were airing. I can remember being ill and laying watching Unfabulous so much that by the end of it, I felt like I was living the show in real life. However I wasn’t and that makes me a very sad lady aha! 


The reason I decided to do this post though was because I wanted to share with all of you the amazing work in which Nickelodeon have done over the years and to say thank you to them for making sure that continues with the brand new channel in which they have decided to create. While there isn’t much news on it at the moment, it is definitely going to be amazing. 

I will be making sure that my niece and nephews spend time watching and appreciating the beauty of such classics, so that they can take the iconic moments and remember them in the future as well. I may even buy them some orange soda to enjoy it with. 



Therefore I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to Nickelodeon for this amazing news and I cannot wait to see what the channel is like when it arrives! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments