HELLO AUTUMN! GOODBYE SEPTEMBER! MY MONTHLY FAVOURITES...

21:56:00

Hey Lovelies, 

September is now over and the autumn has arrived, which I am so happy about because to me this is the best season of them all. I love the cold cosy nights in, snuggled under a blanket with a cup of tea and a good film! 

However I couldn’t snuggle in and hibernate for the next month aha, before I shared with you all my favourite things about September in which I saw, did and enjoyed lovelies. I hope you all like it…

Favourite Film: In September I decided it was time to catch up or revisit a few shows and films, so I decided to finally watch, ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ and I was obsessed from the word go! It was absolutely amazing and I cannot wait for the sequel, because this one was so much fun and entertaining. 



Favourite TV Show: Following on with the revisiting theme, after finding a voucher that needed using I brought the complete box set of ‘Gossip Girl’ and have been in a state of binge watching from the moment it arrived. I think my love for Chuck Bass has been restored. 


Favourite Book: This month I got back into reading and decided to catch up on all the books I had been missing out on, which led me to reading ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan. Presented in a complete different way, the book was a fresh look at the way in which delicate subjects are tackled and I loved the young voice within it. 


Favourite Music: I was very lucky this month to be given the chance to see The Weeknd at Apple Music Festival and I soon became obsessed with his music afterwards. I was a huge fan beforehand, but there was something about seeing him that made me love him even more. 

 


Favourite Theatre Show: ‘Wicked’ managed to win my heart over at the start of the month and I could not be more happy about it lovelies, because the show is absolutely amazing. In some ways it has really changed the way I look at the ‘Wizard of OZ’ in fact lovelies and probably for the better aha! 


Favourite Spontaneous Act: On a random day in September, I was asked if I would like to attend the premiere of ‘Legend’ completely out of the blue. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to be asked and had a brilliant time at the event. It has been one of the biggest highlights of my year! 



Favourite Trailer of the Month: There were a number of new trailers released during September, but I think the one that has really left a mark on me has to be the first look at ‘The Danish Girl’ lovelies…




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments