#FILMFRIDAY! THIS WEEK'S FILM TAG IS ALL ABOUT HALLOWEEN...

08:44:00

Hey Lovelies, 

With only one day to go until the biggest night of the year for ghouls, ghosts and spooks lovelies, I thought it would be best to do the ultimate Halloween tag lovelies, which will go into a lot of different topics lovelies!


I hope you all enjoy it and please feel free to take it for your own sites lovelies! But not before you all enjoy it aha…

What is your favourite Halloween movie?
I touched on this last week, but I absolutely love ‘Scream’! Oh and ‘Halloween’! 

1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
9. It would have been higher but in England doesn’t celebrate as big as other places and I wish it did.

What is your fondest Halloween memory?
Trick or treating with my niece and nephew, as the pair got so excited and it made me excited aha!

Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Yes! I was brought up not really being involved with it, but now I am older I absolutely love it.


How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
Spooky films and little parties with people at university! 

Favourite Halloween decorations?
Pumpkins and skulls! I am a bit of a skull fan and I am obsessed with the pretty ones out at the moment. Weirdest thing ever said.

Favourite Halloween/fall scent?
I love the new Candy Corn candle from Yankee Candle! It smells AMAZING!!!

Favourite candy?
I love  and I mean really love Haribo Strawberries.

What is your weird/odd fear?
Glitter! Hate the stuff so much.


Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
Yes! I think my house is haunted to be honest, but not by something evil, just a friendly ghost aha!

Happy Halloween Lovelies!!!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments