UPDATED POST! THE PROGRAM, MOCKINGJAY AND SPECTRE RELEASE NEW FOOTAGE...

20:17:00

Hey Lovelies, 

While I was away earlier tons of new clips and trailers were released into the world and it has come to the time in which I share them with you! Some made me super excited, others made me nearly cry because I know the outcomes and others made me want to run to the nearest cinemas and watch them! 

Let’s begin with this new clip from ‘The Program’…



And now for this new clip from ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ lovelies, which is just amazing…



UPDATE: Plus check out this poster...


As well as those, the latest clip from ‘He Named Me Malala’ has been released lovelies…




And on top of this, the latest trailer for 'The Last Witch Hunter' has reached us... 



Also released today lovelies, was this brand new clip from the upcoming film, ‘The Who – Live’…



And finally check out the latest trailer for ‘SPECTRE’ here lovelies…




I cannot wait for so many of these lovelies! 


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments