#FILMFRIDAY! ICONIC BRIDGET JONES FASHION...

10:12:00

Hey Lovelies,

I am back with another #FilmFriday fashion piece and today’s was a little bit hard to work out what I wanted to talk about lovelies. And then I got thinking about one woman, her fashion and the life in which has made me laugh since I was small. 


Of course I am talking about Bridget Jones, who has been around since I was little and now with a new film on the horizon, I thought it would be a good chance to take a look at her iconic outfits that I hope will make an appearance in the upcoming hit….

Christmas Jumper: While the film is due to be released in September, the film would not be complete without the iconic jumper exchange between Darcy and Bridget. Plus I am hoping they will influence the ones on the market next year.


Big Knickers: It would be wrong if Bridget didn’t have big pants and with a survey recently revealing that more of us like them, I think these must appear in the film.


Comfy PJ’s: Every time Bridget appeared in them, the world went mad and we fell in love with pyjamas again, which I am hoping will happen, because I find it hard to get out of mine sometimes aha!


Cardigans: Mostly every scene involving Bridget involves a cardigan and I am hoping that her style with them has not gone, because she will definitely be influencing a lot of us with her style picks. 


The Bunny Outfit: Probably not an outfit many of us would wear on the average day, but the outfit is one that must make a comeback, as it didn’t in the last film aha! 


The Diary: Finally if there is one thing that needs to make a comeback and if it doesn’t there kind of isn’t a point to the film, which is the diary! And I am hoping that with the return of Bridget and hers, that we will be able to enjoy brand new shiny editions next year. 


What are you most looking forward to lovelies about the new Bridget Jones film? I can’t wait to fall in love with it all over again! Welcome back Bridget! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments