EVEN MORE TUESDAY RELEASE NEWS...

16:27:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

I am starting to feel the downfall about the end of the LFF! How am I going to last a year without all the film goodness it brings to life? I honestly don’t know aha! 

I have started to get ready to hibernate until then, with a number of films and TV shows that I think will make you lovelies very happy as well. Including this new news from Simply Media. 

The company has just announced that they will be releasing ‘Nice Package’ and ‘The Man from the Future’ on DVD from the 9th November lovelies!

Starring some huge names, the two comedies have been creating a lot of noise and fandoms are going mad for them lovelies, so look out for them soon! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments