EVEN MORE RELEASE NEWS...

18:38:00

Good Evening Lovelies, 

I think this will be my last post of the night, as I am off in search of more food, so I thought I would go out with a bang this evening and share with you some very exciting release news to end the night. 

Just announced a few moments ago by the BBC, it was confirmed that on the 26th October on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD the incredible show ‘Enchanted Kingdom’ will be released! 



Narrated by Idris Elba, the show takes a 3D look inside some of the most amazing places within the world lovelies and is definitely not one to miss! 

Plus lovelies, enjoy this new Creed featurette...




Blog Tomorrow Lovelies, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments