ATLANTIS DOWN REVIEW...

09:15:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Throughout sci-fi films I am always looking for something to draw me in, because if I am bring honest with all of you lovelies I find it the hardest genre to enjoy, so when I sat down to watch ‘Atlantis Down’ I was hoping that there would be something to attract me to it straight away. 

However in the first five minutes, the audience is able to see that the film has taken a quality of a previous film and adapted it further. It does make a great change seeing the way in which the future influences the changes in which the characters are going through and how they will end up at the end. 

But there is this continuing part that you already know what is going to happen to each of them and the way in which they act on screen, makes it easier for you to see just how they are going to end up and the paths in which they will be lead on. 

Therefore I am giving the film…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments