THURSDAY RELEASE NEWS...

11:02:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I have just had some amazing news! I will be going to the premiere of ‘Legend’ tonight! AHHH! I wasn’t meant to be going to London and I was trying to save money before university but I couldn’t turn this down, so I may be leaving earlier than expected lovelies! 

However don’t worry I will be here with all of the latest film news until then, starting with this very exciting release news from Metrodome, who have announced that on the 16th October in cinemas and on DVD from the 26th October lovelies, they will be releasing the film ‘Howl’! 


Directed by Paul Hyett and starring Ed Speleers, Shauna Macdonald, Rosie Day, Sean Pertwee and Duncan Preston, the film follows Joe, a young man who collects tickets, which causes him to see the last train on a dark night. While everything seems normal, when the train hits something in a forest and the driver never returns from investigating what it was, things start to grow a little darker. 

Discovering that something evil is living in the woods, the passengers and strangers must work together to prevent it from hurting more of them and to survive. 

Look out for more news on the film soon lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments