THANK YOU UP&GO FOR THE SAMPLES! HERE'S WHAT I THOUGHT...

18:18:00

Hey Lovelies,

This morning I returned to university and on the way, I knew that it was going to be hard to get up and going, but I had something to look forward to on my journey lovelies, that got me moving! FOOD! Well a drink type food, as I was very fortunate to be sent some samples of the new breakfast drink by Up&Go which I saved until this morning! 


With three flavours to choose from, including Mixed Berry, Iced Coffee and Banana and Honey, I decided to go with the one that sounded best to me, which was the banana and honey one, to trial first lovelies. To be honest with you all I was a little nervous as to what to expect, because I am a huge cereal lover and I knew that this would have to meet very high expectations. 

Opening the product was easy to do lovelies, as you only had to pierce the top with the straw, which was also big enough to fit all of the thick liquid through lovelies. Once open I could definitely smell the banana, which smelt like a fresh fruit instead of the childhood medicine smell in which other banana products seem to always smell like lovelies. 


It was time to finally drink it and after a little hesitation I decided to just go for it. I don’t know why I was nervous lovelies, I am open to trying more things, but I think it was just my love for cereal taking over aha. Upon the first taste I wasn’t entirely sold, so I decided to have some more and once I did I became a bit of a fan. 

While I would probably stick with my breakfast cereal, I would definitely suggest this on the go version, because it manages to fill you up for a long time. And I say that honestly because I definitely get hangry lovelies, if I don’t get food that does so. It tastes fresh and quite like a grown up milkshake that is good for you. 

I am yet to try the other flavours, but I have decided to use my samples to trial the products on other ages and people. Tomorrow I am sending my mum to work with the iced coffee flavour, as I would like to know how the product works for people who get up early, as my mum leaves for work at 4:30am every day. And on the weekend I am going to trial the mixed berry flavour on my niece and nephew, who are a lot younger than us to see if they would be happy with the product in the morning instead of cereal. 


I do think in fact that this could be the key to this product, because while many children have breakfast, some fail to do so, when they really need it lovelies, and trust me I know because I use to skip it all the time, which was super naughty! I can imagine this being great to give to them when they are in the car on the way to school or to drink when walking along, because it states that they have all the nutrients that we need and you can taste them. 


Therefore I would definitely suggest picking this product up if you are looking for a quick and easy breakfast that is mess free and perfect for the school run or early journeys to work lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments