NETFLIX ANNOUNCE LADY DYNAMITE GUEST STARS...

17:41:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am about to embark on the feast in which my mum has prepared for me for dinner, but before I go I wanted to share with all of you the latest news in which I have heard from Netflix, as they have announced that the cast of ‘Lady Dynamite’ has been found! 

Joining the new comedy is Maria Bamford and guest stars Patton Oswalt, Ana Gasteyer, Jon Cryer, Mira Sorvino, Brandon Routh, June Diane Raphael, Adam Pally, Dean Cain, Sarah Silverman, Tig Notaro and Jenny Slate. 

Following the star and her life, as she reveals everything, the show is due out next year lovelies and from these guest stars it sounds amazing! 


Binge-watch alert! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments