I'M RETURNING TO UNIVERSITY THIS WEEK! AND UP&GO IS HELPING ME...

15:03:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am not sure if many of you lovelies know this, but I am returning to university this week and that means, early starts and late night blogging! However I will always be around for you lovelies, no matter what! 

It also means lovelies that I am going to have to be getting up early and having breakfast at different times, which is going to be hard during the winter months, however I will never miss my favourite meal of the day. To prepare for it lovelies though, I have been looking at healthy breakfasts I can have on the go and while looking I heard about ‘Up&Go’. 

The latest breakfast drink, is fresh from Australia and is full of wholegrain oats, fibre, protein and calcium, that matches the same as a bowl of cereal and milk apparently lovelies. With three flavours to try as well, including Banana & Honey, Iced Coffee and Mixed Berries, they also sound delicious compared to other drinks, that I try to avoid. 



Speaking about the product, Up&Go’s James McMaster said: “At Up&Go, we’re all about helping people to make the most of their morning.  We know that 60% of busy Brits skip breakfast at least once a week, but with Up&Go they can grab a tasty nutritious breakfast while on the move.”

I haven’t tried any of these drinks yet lovelies, so it would be great if you could tell me what you thought about them before I buy some to try! If you would like to try them with my lovelies, then you can get them at Waitrose, Sainsbury’s or Ocado, so have a look out for them and we will discuss them! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments