WHOOP WHOOP! STEVE JOBS TO CLOSE THE LONDON FILM FESTIVAL...

12:44:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am finally back from working out and answering the door all the time aha! I swear everyone is coming to our house today! But I do love it aha! 

Almost as much as I love this news that ‘Steve Jobs’, the film that I think is going to change Michael Fassbender’s career even more lovelies and make him win a number of awards next year, is going to be closing the London Film Festival this year! 


How brilliant is that lovelies! I am super excited about this and I will definitely be trying to get tickets for this one, because it is going to be absolutely huge. 

I don’t have much more information about it at the moment lovelies, but I will let you more about it as I find out! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments