WHICH POSTER WILL YOU CHOOSE? STEVE JOBS OR THE MARTIAN...

22:16:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT TODAY! You must all hate me this week, because I have been missing for the past two days so much, but I have been so busy! I hope tomorrow things will calm down a little bit and I will be with you all tomorrow so much more! I promise! 

I still have loads to blog to you all tonight lovelies, starting with some brand new posters for two very different films lovelies, as one features a man who created something that saves a lot of people every day and the other features a man who needs saving from space. 

Let’s start with the latest poster from ‘The Martian’ lovelies, which has just landed…


And now for the latest image from the new biopic, ‘Steve Jobs’…


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments