WEDNESDAY RELEASE NEWS...

09:33:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

How are you all? Well? Good! I am happy to hear that lovelies! I hope that I can continue the good mood and if you are not in a good mood, then I hope I can put you in a good mood lovelies, starting with this very exciting release news! 


Because from the 7th September digitally and on DVD and Blu-ray from the 21st September, the hit action film starring Keanu Reeves, ‘John Wick’, will be available for you to own lovelies and after such a successful time in cinemas, you are not going to want to miss it. 

Plus included in the new release is a ton of special features including featurettes, inside looks and talks with the cast and crew. 

So have a look out for it soon lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments