THE LAST MAN ON EARTH RETURNS TO DAVE TONIGHT LOVELIES...

09:52:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

And how are you all? Well? I am happy to hear that lovelies! I have had a bit of a hectic weekend, which involved saving a dog, having a baby (NOT ME!), giving the dog back, the dog coming back to our home and us having to take it back! It has been very hectic aha! 

So I have come on here to tell you all that I may not be the best person for you all to turn to at the moment aha, but I will definitely be here for the rest of the day and week lovelies, until the TV show ‘The Last Man on Earth’ comes on which all of you should be watching aha. 

Take a look at this brand new sneak peek for tonight’s episode lovelies…



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments