NEW DAY, NEW FILM! WELCOME RIDE ALONG 2...

17:52:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Sorry for the little delay in blog posts, it was a quiet afternoon on the film front and I was feeling a little ill, so I went away from my screen for a little bit! But I am back now and with some huge new film news lovelies! 

Directed by Tom Story and bringing back together the original film casts, which included Ice Cube, Kevin Hart and Tika Sumpter, as well as new members such as, Benjamin Bratt, Ken Jeong and Olivia Munn, I am proud to present to you lovelies ‘Ride Along 2’! 


The sequel to the hit film will follow the characters again, as they take to the road, and while I don’t have a trailer for you yet lovelies, as it is due out this Thursday, I can reveal that it will be out in cinemas from the 22nd January. 

Are you excited for this film lovelies? Let me know!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments