NEW DAY, NEW FILM! INTRODUCING VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN...

14:24:00

Hey Lovelies,

Now it is time for me to introduce to all of you a brand new film that any fans of Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy are going to love! When I saw this film, I automatically thought of my friend Sarah or Cookie N Screen, as many of you may know her as, because I know she has a bit of a love affair with Mr McAvoy!


Based on the very famous tale, the film follows scientist Victor Frankenstein and his incredible protégé Igor Strausman, as they look into finding out the secret behind immortality. However Victor is soon troubled, after his experiments go wrong and causes a terrible outcome that only Igor can help and save himself from.

The film is due out on the 4th December lovelies, but to prepare you all now I have the brand new trailer for you all. Enjoy…


Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments