I INTERVIEWED DIRECTOR NICOLAS WINDING REFN ABOUT BRONSON, DRIVE AND HIS NEXT FILM...

10:52:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

I hope you are all well and having a great weekend! Yesterday something amazing happened and I wanted to share it with all of you lovelies, because I honestly can’t get over it, as it is very much a dream come true! 



A few days ago I told you all about the amazing screening that is taking place on the 2nd September lovelies, which will see director Nicolas Winding Refn come to London and host a special Q&A and screening of his film ‘Bronson’. 



However something amazing happened and after sending across a few questions in which I was dying for the director to answer and I was granted my wish, as my questions were put to the director and he answered them! 

I am beyond thankful for the team who asked him my questions, as I was unable to. I can’t thank them enough for this happening, because this man made one of my favourite films of all time and to hear him answer my question on it makes me so happy. 

Please enjoy the interview below lovelies and I hope it prepares all of you for the upcoming screening, which is taking place in London on the 2nd September…



You can still get tickets for the event here lovelies: http://po.st/BronsonQA And I would definitely suggest going lovelies, if you would like to get speak to this amazing filmmaker! It is going to be an amazing night lovelies! 


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments