HORROR OR SOMETHING A BIT ULTRA! CHECK OUT THESE NEW TRAILERS...

19:51:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Now I think this may be my last post of the night, but honestly don’t worry because I will be on Twitter for the next hour or so, as I am about to start live blogging the best show of the summer! Oh yes it is GBBO time! Whoop Whoop! 

Before I go over onto their though lovelies, I just wanted to share with you a few new trailers that I spotted on Youtube today! 

The first two being from the upcoming stoner comedy, ‘American Ultra’, starring Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg lovelies…



And the third one being for the brand new horror film, ‘The Hallow’ lovelies…



Which one will you be watching? Let me know! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments