HELL ON WHEELS SEASON FOUR REVIEW...

10:57:00

Hey Lovelies, 

A few weeks ago I told you all about the exciting release of ‘Hell on Wheels’ season four, which has come out today lovelies! Before the release news, I had only seen the show advertised but knew nothing about it, so when I was asked if I would like to review the release, I jumped at the chance to see what it was all about. 

As I had not watched the other series, I decided that I had to go in to the viewing with a completely open mind and see if the fourth season would make me want to go back and find out more about each of the characters, which it definitely did. They manage to hook you in and the story sets off in a fast pace from the beginning lovelies, which makes you want to keep watching on and on, ultimately leading to a binge watching session. 

Each episode has been written with care and you can see the hard work in which the creators and writers have done to make sure that they don’t go to overboard with the action scenes in which they are going to put into their episodes. As well as the way in which they are going to treat each character and their stories on screen. 

Throughout there is a continuous flow of wanting to know more and because of this, the show is one fast paced adventure that will make audiences want to watch on and on, and as for someone like me who hasn’t watched the other seasons, it made me want to go back to the start and watch what I may have missed or not picked up on at the start. 

Which is why I am giving the show…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments