GRUMPY CAT IS PURRING TO MADAME TUSSAUDS SAN FRANCISCO...

10:39:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

I hope you are all well today? As promised I am here nice and early to start the day lovelies and to start us off I have some very strange news, that cat fans are going to love!

Because this morning Madame Tussauds San Francisco have announced that they will be creating the world famous Grumpy Cat into a wax figure, meaning that he will be the first ever cat to be immortalized lovelies.


After rising to fame with a photo posted on Reddit in 2012, the cat has since been a Youtube star and will go on a tour with her figure around the US to show the five different movements it will be installed with. .

“This is truly an honor…” said a distinctly unimpressed Grumpy Cat. “I hate it.”

I thought I would share this strange piece of news with you lovelies, because it is a cool chance to see wax figurine history lovelies! Will you be visiting?

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments