#FILMFRIDAY! WATCH OUT FOR THE STRAIN WITHIN THIS NEW TRAILER...

11:08:00

Hey Lovelies, 

There was a bit of a disaster in my home a moment ago! I went to get changed, my niece and nephew had a row, one thing led to another and there was a nose bleed that went everywhere! It was a messy affair lovelies! 

And now I am sitting here and I can feel the strain between the two of them and I don’t really know what to do, because I am not the best with children aha! So I thought I would ease the strain and bring a different kind of strain to the blog aha! 

Check out the latest trailer for Del Toro’s new series of ‘The Strain’ which will be on Watch very soon lovelies…



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments