#FILMFRIDAY! THESE ARE THE FILMS YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO SEE AT AN OUTDOOR CINEMA...

18:10:00

Hey Lovelies, 

A few days ago I posted the feature about what films I would love to see at an outdoor cinema event and you lovelies seemed to really enjoy it, which I am very thankful for by the way! After seeing your amazing response I wanted to know which films you would love to see at an outdoor cinema event, and so I turned the question around and decided to ask you all on the blog, the blog’s Twitter and Facebook and my Instagram account lovelies. 

And you lovelies replied with some amazing films, many of which I would also love to see on the big outdoor screens around the country lovelies. When I heard back from you all I could picture exactly where I thought that film would be perfect for and who would run it lovelies, and so as promised I have got all of those films that you suggested here, so that you can do the same. 

Thank you to everyone who answered, you came up with some amazing responses and I am so happy that you all let me into your film world. I hope you all enjoy it lovelies…

Giovanni Tamburello (My brother): Gladiator


Annie Butterfield (My Sister in Law): Dumbo


Caroline Morton (My Auntie): Snow White and the Seven Dwarves


Amy Barker: A Studio Ghibli Film Marathon including Spirited Away, Kiki’s Delivery Service, My Neighbour Totoro and Whisper of the Heart. 


Tessa Shaddock aka What’s The Set List? (http://whatsthesetlist.blogspot.co.uk/): Blair Witch Project – She said in a woods setting because she is mad aha! 


My Mum: Forrest Gump


Victorious Tribute: The Lion King, Rocky, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, Terminator, Back to the Future, Indiana Jones, Finding Nemo and Toy Story. 


Carolin aka Style Lingua (http://www.stylelingua.co.uk/): Atonement, American Beauty, The Notebook, The Descendants, Jurassic Park, The Last Unicorn, I Am Number Four, My Girl, Evolution, Bad Teacher and Dude Where’s My Car? 


The London Mum (http://thelondonmum.me/): The Notebook or Dirty Dancing. 


Beauty Fiend: Lolita, Taxi Driver, The Shining and Rosemary’s Baby


Tommy Carter: Jaws and A Few Good Men


The Dreaming Lily (http://www.thedreaminglily.co.uk/): Fight Club


Rowan Lola (http://www.lipstickandstudynotes.com/): Clueless


Alec Goldstone: Lost In Translation


There have been some amazing answers lovelies and I am so thankful to all of you who replied to me and let me know which choices you would make if you could host your own event or if someone asked you to pick a film to be shown lovelies. One of the best things about it in fact was hearing just how different they all were and I would love to know more of your choices lovelies, because every time there was a new one I wanted to learn more and find out why that film was chosen. 

So many of the films above should be shown and I think that people should definitely be hosting a ‘Gladiator’ screening from the sounds of it lovelies aha! I think we may be seeing that on the big screen next year if someone reads this post. We will have to keep an eye out! 

If you would like to have your film added to the list above, then please let me know which film you would most like to see at an outdoor cinema in the comments below, on Twitter or Facebook, or even my Instagram if you follow me lovelies, and I will be sure to add it on there. 

Thanks again everyone and bring on next year’s outdoor cinema events! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments