#FILMFRIDAY! MAKE THE PERFECT CADBURY TREATS TO ENJOY THIS BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND...11:47:00
As many of you know it is a bank holiday weekend this weekend, meaning we get an extra day in bed lovelies! However it is also the chance to catch up on all of the great film and TV shows that have been on recent lovelies and to make sure you have the ultimate film or TV nights in, Cadbury’s have come up with a genius way to make some delicious chocolate treats.
First off you will need to buy some chocolate and the best to do this recipe with is Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons. Then you can follow these easy steps for a perfect treat…
- Step 1: Pop your Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons in the sunshine and wait for them to melt into a delicious gooey mess inside the bag.
- Step 2: Grab a strawberry and get dipping!
- Step 3: After your strawberry is smothered in melted Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons, simply enjoy… and repeat!
- Step 1: Leave your bag of Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles in the sun and wait for them to melt into a mouth-watering chocolatey-caramel mixture in the bottom of the bag.
- Step 2: Pour the chocolatey goodness over an ice cream.
- Step 3: And Voila! Ice cream and chocolate sauce with a twist.