EVEN MORE TUESDAY RELEASE NEWS...

17:57:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I have even more release news to share with all of you now and this post features news from both Netflix and Studiocanal, that I think you are going to love lovelies! 

While I don’t know a lot about the upcoming Netflix release of ‘Mascots’, I can share with you this very exciting new poster for this original film lovelies…



It is all very mysterious lovelies! We will have to have a look out for more information and share it with each other! 

And from Studiocanal, I can reveal that ‘Girlhood’ will be out on DVD and Blu-ray from the 7th September, however you lovelies can catch it earlier as it will be available to download from the 31st August! 

And to prepare you all I have a brand new trailer to show you about the release…



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments